These amigurumi accessories were written specifically for the crochet panda. However, you can use any of these Panda Accessories patterns for any of the other wonderful amigurumi you create.
These accessories add an extra little cuteness to any amigurimi creations!
Have fun crocheting!
Any Weight 2 Yarn in any colour you prefer
2.25 mm hook
US Crochet Terms
Single Crochet (sc), Magic Ring (MR), Increase (inc), Stitch(es) (st or sts), Decrease (dec), Place Marker (pm), Foundation Single Crochet (Fsc)
About The Pattern
For the scarf the turning chain counts as a stitch.
If you’re using any of these accessories for larger or smaller amigurumis’ you can adjust the sizing.
- The scarf pattern can be modified by adding more rows to make it longer, or shorter by omitting rows.
- The mittens pattern can also be modified by either increasing the amount of stitches by 6, making them smaller by reducing the amount of times you increase each row, you can also adjust the height the mittens go up the hands/arms by increasing or decreasing the amount of chains you’ll use for the single crochets.
These patterns are very versatile and can be conformed to any work for any pattern you have!
Copyright: This coaster crochet pattern was written, designed, and copyright held by, Cozy Crochet. You are not permitted to copy, share, upload or redistribute this pattern in any way, this includes making video tutorials. Personal use only. You may sell products you have personally crocheted from using this pattern. Please credit Cozy Crochet Patterns as the designer if you do sell. By using this page/crochet pattern you are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions.
To start choose one of 2 ways to make the beginning of the scarf:
- chaining 11, then crochet 10 sts starting in the 2nd stitch from the hook.
- 10 Fsc.
Rows 1-54. Chain 3, BLO 9 dc, turn. (10 sts)
Mittens - make 2
Row 1. 6sc into MR (6 sts)
Row 2. 6inc (12 sts)
Row 3. (sc, inc)x6 repeat (18 sts)
Rows 4-6. 18 sc (18 sts)
Row 1. slst into the first st, chain 7 sc in the 2nd chain from the hook, 5sc,
slst into the 2nd sc. (6 sts)
Rows 2-18. slst, turn, BLO 5sc up the cuff, sc in last st, turn, sc, BLO 5 sc down the cuff,
slst into the palm sc. (6 sts)
To join the cuff ends turn the mitten inside out. Passing the hook through the two stitches and slst to join. Continue slst the two ends together down the length of the cuff.
Fasten off and turn mitten right side out.
6sc into MR (6 sts)
Rows 1-27. 4sc (4 sts)
Row 28. Fold the bamboo in half pushing your hook through 2 sts pull up one loop and sc, repeat this again for the second st. (2 sts)
Top of the bamboo
- Chain 8, cut a medium length tail and fasten off.
- sc in one of the 2 sc sts, ch8, cut a medium length tail and fasten off.
- sc in the second sc sts and chain 11. cut a medium length tail and fasten off.
*If you would like the top of the bamboo to be straight, use a stiffener. I personally use Aleene’s Fabric Stiffener & Draping Liquid (not sponsored).